Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Sorry

To my previous post on Friendship, I was merely sharing my own thoughts. To me, true friendship is someone you talk to every week and is always there for you no matter what. I have been going through a rough time with someone who is very dear to my heart, but lately it seemed as though everything I do is wrong. I'm always the one starting the argument, it's always my fault. I sat back and regret saying some things to this person, but I also noticed that it was not all my fault. The person seemed so touchy when I asked questions about something that I thought I needed to know. Looking back, perhaps I should have just dropped it. The person just seemed to not want to talk with me at all.

So I stop and will say that it is nobody's fault and I'm sorry. I am a Christian and I am reminded What Would Jesus Do? I am following in His steps and am going to trust Him to mend this particular friendship.

I also am thrilled to say that I have made new friends this week and I thank God so much for them! God sure does work in wondrous ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment