Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Speak Now - Taylor Swift



Taylor Swift is America's Country and Pop sensation! She has topped the charts, sold the most albums AND won numerous awards for her amazing talent! Anyways, her newest album was released this past Monday. I wanted it so bad! I went to two Wal-Mart and they did not have the vinyl copy, which is the one I wanted. So I'm having to wait and order it online. The only song I've heard from the CD is her #1 hit "Mine". I absolutely love the music video!

"I remember we were sitting by the water, When you looked at me it was like the first time, You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Here's the music video! Enjoy!




Note: The video will probably direct you to Youtube.

2 comments:

  1. I like Taylor Swift she's nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying her new CD this week. I purchased my copy at Target (they are selling a special edition w/ 3 extra tracks & some remixes & video).

    ReplyDelete