Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

Spying and Me

Okay, so I don't spy on people. No, I don't! I don't! So, maybe I do, like just a teeny bit. Fine, I spy! But so do you..go on, admit it! Make my day! Everyone spies on everyone. Seriously, think about it, if they're not spying, then what do they call it glancing over a newspaper at other people's business...?? Ding, ding! We have a winner! If that's not one of the examples of spying, then I don't know what is! Course, I have several other great examples, but I ain't listing them tonight!

I'll get down to the nitty gritty. I don't normally spy on people. I don't know why I do it. It's like, I guess you could call it the Nancy Drew in me. Although, none of my friends probably know this about me. Mostly because I am super shy and even when we're in a group I just tag along. My parents have no idea about this either. But, can't blame them on that. I'm so envolved in my Facebook, Farmville, Frontierville, eBay, Xanga, Blogger, Judge shows and re-runs that there's not much I don't see. And they're probably right. After all, how could anyone know this about me? I'm usually so quiet, although my notebooks and flash drives speak otherwise.

Well, I need to sign off this for now.
Natalie, the Spy

PS- Sheesh, now I sound like Harriet the spy.. *rolls eyes*

2 comments:

  1. I too spy on people, sometimes my own family, I guess I didn't realize it until now. LOL oh well! You keep coming up with these neat blogs. I'd like to do this many, but I know I couldn't keep them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I spy too. Maybe its an inborn trait that pre-published writers suffer from. :~)

    ReplyDelete